For the fish:
- Chop vegetables to fill the bottom of a glass pan with, creating a bed for the fish filet. I used fennel, red pepper, garlic and onions, but you can use pretty much any vegetable you feel like. Add some olive oil to keep the veggies from sticking to the bottom.
- Put the fish on top of the veggies and rub fresh chopped ginger, sweet chili sauce, salt and pepper onto the fish.
- Bake in the oven (200°C) for about 30 min (check in on it to make sure it is baked through and not burnt. The cooking time is gonna depend on how thick your slice of fish is.
For the guacamole:
- Mash 2 ripe avocados
- Add juice from ½ a lemon, salt, pepper, 2 chopped cloves of garlic, coriander, paprika, a teaspoon of sambal oelek, some cumin and some fresh chopped cilantro.
- Stir it all together to a smooth/chunky paste depending on how you like it.
Boil sunchokes in salted water with their peels on (the will peel off really easily once they ar boiled.
Serve it all together and enjoy!